Get to Know Me: A-Z

| Tuesday, August 16, 2011 | |
So my friend Jasmine's blog (Vegging for Health) featured her very own A-Z. Soooooo...I thought I would do one myself because it looked interesting (and I'm hella bored)!

A. age : Twenty-eight

B. bed size : King



C. chore that you hate : Putting away dishes...I don't mind cleaning them, just hate putting them away

D. dogs : Love them, but they aren't really an option right now with how much I deploy

E. essential start to your day : The snooze button

F. favorite color : Blues



G. gold or silver : Silver...or WHITE gold

H. height : 5'6"..,okay, okay, 5'5" and 3/4

I. instruments you play : That would be none...unless you count being able to play Chopsticks on the piano...or maybe the recorder (you remember those??)



J. job title : Analyst for the USAF (I could tell you the rest, but then I'd have to kill you)

K. kids : Two crazy little boys




L. live : Las Vegas, NV (not by choice...I'm an East Coast girl)



M. maiden name : Kavanagh

N. nicknames : Bells, does Bitch count? Cause I'm usually called that too. :)

O. overnight hospital stays : Only once, when I had the boys

P. pet peeve : hahaha, I actually have a few of these. Inconsiderate/rude people and people who write like this:
"Mannnnnnnnnn Str8 UP They All Da Fucin Same I ant Seein ___ U Tlkin If I Say Dey ____ Den Dats What I Mean N Dnt Do Dat Cuz Mutha___ Dnt ____ Witcha" 
               **Edited for content**

Q. quote : "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use." ~Earl Nightingale

R. righty or lefty : Righty (but I shoot left handed...if that means anything)

S. siblings : Jesika (R.I.P) & Brad



T. time you wake up : Between 0530 - 0600 M-F, then 0630 - 0700 on weekends I have the boys, and God only knows when when I don't



U. university attended : University of South Florida and the Community College of the Air Force


V. vegetables you dislike: Any type of bell peppers (*gag*)

Very pretty, but very not tasty


W. what makes you run late : My children



X. x-rays you’ve had : My teeth



Y. yummy food : This is hard, I love food. Mediterranean food in general I think (so Spain, Italy, Greece, etc)



Z. zoo animal : Lions and Tigers and Bears (OH MY!)


1 comments:

Jasmine Marie Says:
August 16, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Haha I love the St. Patty's picture of your boys.

Post a Comment