Cranberry & Goat Cheese Chick'n Cutlets

| Saturday, November 27, 2010 | |
Okay...so today I tried Quorn's Cranberry & Goat Cheese Chick'n Cutlets and they were....delicious! Two come to a package and they bake for 18 minutes in a 425ยบ oven. When they came out they looked great...nice and golden brown. Upon first cut you could hear the breading crunch, which carried over into the first bite. The crunchiness of the breading then gave way to the soft, creaminess that is melted goat cheese. There was the slight saltiness of the cheese followed by the taste of the chick'n (which actually kinda tastes like real chicken)...the only thing that was missing? The cranberries! They were in there, I saw them...but they didn't provide any real flavor. I'm not sure why though. The tartness of the cranberries would have done well to cut the creaminess of the cheese. I suppose there was an ever so slightly sweet flavor to the cutlets...maybe that was the cranberry hard at work? Either way...these were really tasty. I am definitely going to buy these again. I just wish that there were more than two to a package!

0 comments:

Post a Comment