MEAT + DRESS = FAIL!

| Monday, September 13, 2010 | |
So I watched the VMAs last night...please tell me why the hell Lady Gaga was wearing a dress made of meat?? I mean...really? Ya know, I thought it was maybe just fabric or something...but no, it was real flesh. I understand she wants to make a "statement" that she (along with others) should not be viewed as a piece of meat...but did you really need to do it like that? And then asking Cher to hold her "meat purse." Foul.

Yep...real meat - no imitations here


This is the site she got the hat from (maybe the dress as well?)

http://www.hatsofmeat.com/
Okay, so this is an actual retailer...wtf? Seriously? So other people "enjoy" wearing hats made of meat too? I just don't get it. What is the allure in wearing greasy, dead animal flesh on you? Even if I was a carnivore, I still wouldn't wear this. It's disgusting. I really don't understand people. You think maybe someone could "enlighten" me??

0 comments:

Post a Comment